Weekend Hypnobirthing Course | July 2021 | Bristol
July 4 - July 18£165
Weekend HypnoBirthing Course from Sunday 4 July
We are planning to run these classes from the Alma Vale Centre in Clifton. It for any reason the course cannot go ahead due to COVID-19 restrictions we will run it online via Zoom. The classes are offered as two 6-hour sessions on Sundays 4th and 18th July from 10am until 5pm, with a lunch break at 1pm as well as snack breaks in the morning and afternoon.
Hypnobirthing will prepare you well for labour and birth. We will teach you a toolbox of techniques which will help you to approach labour in calm and confident way.
HypnoBirthing will prepare you well for labour and birth. We will teach you a toolbox of techniques which will help you to approach labour in calm and confident way. However you choose to birth, whether at home, at a birth centre or in hospital, HypnoBirthing techniques will provide you with many ways in which to have a positive and empowering experience.
Couple bookings – £235 (COVID-19 discount – usually £265)
Individual bookings – £165
You will receive:
- 12.5 hours of HypnoBirthing tuition from a certified and experienced HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educator
- The book HypnoBirthing: The Mongan Method, by Marie F. Mongan
- Purely Pregnant HypnoBirthing manual, including a birth preferences/birth plan template
- Audio relaxations in both MP3 and MP4 formats
- Telephone and email support up to your day of birth
- Four complimentary Pregnancy Yoga classes (to the value of £36)
Book now using the secure PayPal link below. Upon booking, you will receive a confirmation email from us with all the details you need.